- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Brown ground venison in a skillet, mixing in the taco seasoning and diced onion. Don’t add water as you usually would, just stir the seasoning until all the ground beef is fully coated.
- Sprinkle flour on your working surface. Spread the pizza dough across the surface and cut it into 10 small rectangles. Spoon about a tablespoon into each rectangle. Sprinkle cheese on top of the ground venison mixture and roll the pizza dough closed. Make sure you pinch the seams closed.
- Brush melted butter along the top of the dough.
- Baked for 10 to 12 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.
Serve with your favorite dips like sour cream or salsa and enjoy!