Transform your catfish leftovers or just make them into cakes from the get-go. This buttery seafood dish will have your mouth watering and you telling your boy...Read more
Joe Keckeisen 11/16/2015
A delicious and creative way to serve up some venison appetizers!
-1 green pepper (chopped)
– 1/2 onion
– 2 garlic cloves
– 1/2 cup mushrooms
– 3 tbsp.olive oil
– 1 lb. venison steak (thinly sliced)
– Salt and pepper to taste
-1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1 sheet of puff pastry
– Shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Chop and saute vegetables in the olive oil.
2. Cook finely sliced venison strips in olive oil until almost done on medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste while frying.
3. Mix in sauteed vegetables, milk, and cream. Simmer on low heat.
4. Cut pastry puff sheet into roughly 3 inch squares and place them in a non-stick cupcake/muffin pan.
5. Fill the pastries with a scoop of the meat and vegetables.
6. Bake @ 400F for 10 min.
7. Cover with shredded Mozzarella cheese, place back in oven until cheese melts.