Transform your catfish leftovers or just make them into cakes from the get-go. This buttery seafood dish will have your mouth watering and you telling your boy...Read more
Legendary Whitetails 2/25/2013
Great winter time soup… Submitted by Shannon L.
– 2-3 venison round steaks
– 2-4 Roma tomatoes
– 5-6 regular tomatoes
– 2 limes
– 4 cloves fresh garlic
– 1 onion
– 4-5 jalapeno peppers (may omit or use less)
– 1 pablano pepper (not usually a spicy pepper)
– 1 anaheim pepper (not usually a spicy pepper)
– 5-10 shakes crushed red pepper or as desired
– 2-3 teaspoons of cumin (you may find you like more of this)
– Fresh cilantro to taste
– 1 Cup of pasta shells or your favorite pasta
Trim fat from round steak, remove bone.
Cut up all items and add to Crock Pot.
Remove seeds from all peppers
Squeeze lime juice in
Add seasonings as desired
Cook until meat falls apart about 4-6 hours, I like to cook on high for 1 hour and then turn down
Cook pasta separate on stove top, once items in crock are ready to eat put pasta in bowl and spoon the crock meal onto it