This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Legendary Whitetails 2/25/2013
This is a quick and easy way to enjoy your delicious, fresh frog legs… Submitted by Whitney A.
– 1/4 Cup margarine
– 2 Cups of chopped onion
– 1 Cup chopped bell pepper
– 1 Cup fresh snipped parsley
– 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
– 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
– 1 1/2 tsp. salt
– 3 Tbsp.hot sauce
– 2 Cups frog legs (de-boned)
– 1/2 Cup dry white wine
– 1/2 Cup Teriyaki sauce
1) In a large pot, melt the margarine. Add the onions, bell pepper and parsley. Saute’ until onions are clear.
2) Add the mushrooms and garlic. Stir well and continue to cook until mushrooms are hot.
3) Add the salt, hot sauce and frog legs. Stir well.
4) Add the wine and your favorite Teriyaki sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) May be served over rice.