This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Legendary Whitetails 2/21/2013
Sticky Venison Spare Ribs, excellent taste and easy to prepare…
Submitted by John J.
– 3 lbs spare ribs
– 1 large tsp crushed ginger
– 1 large tsp crushed garlic
– 1 large tsp seeded mustard
– 4 Tbsp Golden Syrup
– 2 1/2 oz. soy sauce
1. Cut spare ribs into individual ribs and marinade in ginger, garlic, seeded mustard, golden syrup and soy sauce for a good 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350⁰, line baking tray with foil (for ease of cleaning) then place ribs in, pour remaining liquid over top.
3. Cover with foil and cook for 90 min. remove foil and cook for another 25 min. Remove from oven, cover and rest ribs for 10 min. then serve with the remaining sauce drizzled over the top.