The perfect summertime dessert...quick, easy, and delicious!Read more
Legendary Whitetails 9/02/2016
A better, bigger, tastier, and less messy way to make a S’More!
-2 Tortilla shells (6 inch)
1. Start a fire and wait for coals to form for optimal cooking conditions.
2. Spray both sides of the pudgie pie maker with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place a tortilla shell in each side of the pudgie pie maker and lightly press down to form it to the pie iron.
4. Spread a spoonful of Nutella onto each tortilla shell. Then lay down a layer of graham cracker on both sides and finish it off by adding 3 or 4 marshmallows to the middle.
5. Sandwich the mallows in the middle by clamping the pie iron closed. Tear off the excess edges of the tortilla shells hanging out of the pie iron.
6. Place the pudgie pie maker in the fire over hot coals and cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Don’t be afraid to give it a sneak peak every now and then to see how things are looking.
7. Once golden brown, remove the S’more pudgie pie from the pie iron and enjoy an ooey gooey masterpiece!