This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Set it and forget it! One quick and easy way to cook up a fantastic dinner while you are at work.
‘-3 lbs. wild turkey breasts
-1 Package taco seasoning
-3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
-16 Oz. jar of salsa
Taco Toppings of Choice:
-shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, hot sauce, black olives, sour cream, etc.
1. Place one wild turkey breast into the crock pot.
2. Squeeze the juice of 2 limes over the turkey breast.
3. Add in the salsa, taco seasoning, cilantro to the crock pot, and roll the turkey breast a few times until mixture is well mixed and coats the entire turkey breast.
4. Cook on high for 4 hours OR on low for 8 hours
5. Remove the turkey breast from the crock pot and shred with two forks (should shred easily, if not, cook longer).
6. Return shredded turkey to the pot and mix with the remaining juice/sauce.
7. Serve on tortillas with toppings of choice.