A little deer meat, a lot of cheese, and some spice makes these ground venison quesadillas especially tasty and nice!Read more
Campfire cooking done easy and right!
-Tortilla shells (6 inch)
1. Start a fire and wait for coals to form for optimal cooking conditions.
2. Spray both sides of the pudgie pie maker with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place a tortilla shell in one side of the pudgie pie maker and lightly press down to form it to the pie iron.
4. Spread pizza sauce on the shell, layer with shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, and another layer of cheese before placing the second tortilla over the top.
5. Once the pizza pie is assembled, close the pie iron and tear off the excess edges of the tortilla shells hanging out of the pie iron.
6. Place the pudgie pie maker in the fire over hot coals and cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Don’t be afraid to give it a sneak peak every now and then to see how things are looking.
7. Once golden brown, remove the pizza pudgie pie from the pie iron, let cool, and enjoy your homemade campfire pizza!