Transform your catfish leftovers or just make them into cakes from the get-go. This buttery seafood dish will have your mouth watering and you telling your boy...Read more
Legendary Whitetails 11/21/2012
Super easy but delicious stuffing recipe. Just like the Pilgrims made! Prepared stuffing can be stuffed into any bird and any extra can be baked…
2 cups butter
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 pound ground beef
1 pound bulk pork sausage
1 loaf loaf of white bread, cubed (slightly toasted is optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Melt the butter in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat, and cook and stir the celery and onion for 8 to 10 minutes, until the onion is translucent.
3. In a separate skillet, cook and stir the ground beef and sausage over medium heat until the meat is browned and no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes. Drain the excess grease from the meat.
4. Place the cubed white bread into the Dutch oven with the butter, celery, and onion, add the cooked meat, and lightly stir to mix well.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until evenly browned, about 1 hour.