This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Legendary Whitetails 2/21/2013
Cook your loose meat first, Venison hamburg, venison sweet Italian, venison hot Italian, saute’ cubed venison steaks, place in crock pot with thin sliced pepperoni, small hot dogs, corn, brown beans, kidney beans, and tomato sauce.
Submitted by Steven B.
– one package venison hamburger loose
– one package venison Italian loose sausage
– one package venison hot Italian
– one package venison steaks cut into small pieces
– one package small hot dogs
– one package thin sliced pepperoni
– one big can Bushes baked beans
– two cans kidney beans
– one package chili mix two cans tomato sauce