A little deer meat, a lot of cheese, and some spice makes these ground venison quesadillas especially tasty and nice!Read more
Super quick! Super easy! Super Delicious!
-1 lb. ground venison
-1 15 oz. can of chili with beans
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1 can of layered refrigerated biscuits
-Chives or Green Onion
1. Brown ground venison in large skillet
2. Once browned, drain if necessary, then add can of chili and mix well.
3. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and pat 1/2 of a biscuit into the bottom of each muffin cup.
4. Add a spoon full of the ground venison and chili mixture to each muffin cup.
5. Top with shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 350 F for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove from pan and serve hot with a dollop of sour cream and green onions or chives.