A little deer meat, a lot of cheese, and some spice makes these ground venison quesadillas especially tasty and nice!Read more
The perfect bite size venison appetizer.
– 1 Lb. Ground Venison
– 4 Bacon Slices
– 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
– 2 Tbsp. Green Onion (chopped)
– 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
– Wonton Wrappers
– Dipping Sauce of Choice
1. Cook bacon until crispy. Set aside to cool, then crumble.
2. Brown the ground venison
3. Add the bacon, garlic, green onion, and soy sauce to the ground venison. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Set aside to cool.
5. Dampen the edges of the wonton wrapper by dipping your fingers in a cup of water and rubbing the edges.
6. Add a spoon full of the meat and vegetable mixture to the center of the wrapper and roll them up. The roll should look like a cigar when done.
7. Fry until golden brown.
8. Serve hot with sweet & sour sauce.
Using a full pound of ground venison makes roughly 50 little wraps. Extra meat is great in spaghetti the next night.