Transform your catfish leftovers or just make them into cakes from the get-go. This buttery seafood dish will have your mouth watering and you telling your boy...Read more
A delicious change of pace for any lean white fish!
From Henry Sinkus’ book 100 Fast and Foolproof Freshwater Fish Recipes
– 2 lbs. boneless, skinless pike fillets
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons of your favorite fish seasoning
– 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 cup beer
– melted butter
– lemon wedges
1. Cut fillets into 1 inch strips crosswise. Thread several strips accordion style on skewers.
2. Arrange skewers in a single layer in a baking dish.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish, turning skewers to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
4. Spray your grill with non-stick cooking spray. Heat to medium-high.
5. Arrange skewers on grill. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes, turn skewers and cook for a remaining 3-4 minutes or until fish is firm and begins to flake.
6. Serve with melted butter and lemon.