Switch up the same old taco this time around and make these super easy & deliciously cheesy Venison Taco Breadsticks!Read more
Chicken of the woods is a late summer delicacy. This simple recipe brings out the mushroom’s vibrant flavor and color.
‘- ½ lb fresh chicken of the woods mushrooms
– 1 cup milk
– ½ cup Legendary Fish Fry Breading Mix
1. To wash the mushrooms, run them under warm water and lightly scrub away any dirt.
2. Place them on a towel and let them dry before breading.
3. Once dry, dip the mushrooms in milk and then dip them in the breading (Legendary Fish Fry Breading Mix).
4. This recipe is for a light breading, but you can run the mushrooms through the milk and breading a second time for a crunchier bite.
5. Heat up a small amount of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet.
6. Place the mushrooms in the skillet and flip after two minutes. Let them cook for another two minutes before removing.
7. Serve with your favorite chicken strip sides.