This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Spencer Neuharth 5/31/2016
This one-pot pasta recipe is as delicious as it is simple.
‘-1 lb ground venison
-2 cups penne pasta
-¾ cups shredded cheddar cheese
-2 cups milk
-½ cups water
-2 Tbsp flour
-¼ tsp onion salt
-¼ tsp garlic powder
-¼ tsp paprika
-¼ tsp chili powder
1. Brown ground venison in a medium size skillet. Add spices to venison during the browning process.
2. Take pan off burner to add pasta, cheese, milk, water and flour. Mix the ingredients.
3. Return pan to burner over medium heat.
4. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
5. Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked. Stir frequently and adjust heat as needed.