This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Shoot it. Stuff it. Wrap it. Grill it.
-1 turkey breast (cut into 4 pieces)
-2 ripe avocados
-½ white onion, chopped
-½ tomato, chopped
-2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
-½ tablespoon salt
-½ lime (squeeze juice out)
-8 bacon strips
1. Using a knife, cut around the pit of the avocado, removing the halves from each other. Remove the pit and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado.
2. In a large bowl, combine the avocado, onion, tomato, cilantro, salt, and lime juice. Mash and stir with a fork until there are no large chunks of avocado left.
3. Season chunks of wild turkey breasts with salt and pepper on all sides.
4. Cut a slit into the center of each quarter chunk to make a pocket. Take a heaping spoonful of the guacamole and pack it into the pocket.
4. Wrap the turkey with two strips of bacon Pin with toothpicks that have been soaked in water for easy grilling.
5. Grill on medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
6. Slice into medallions and serve hot.