This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Legendary Whitetails 2/21/2013
This loin will melt in your mouth as the sour cream marinates throughout the meat along with the bacon soaking into the outward part of the loin…
Submitted by Michael H.
– 1 venison loin
– Bacon (maple flavor works best)
– Fajita Seasoning
– Sour Cream
– Sliced Onions and Chopped Jalapeno’s optional
1. Marinate loin in refrigerator with Fajita Seasoning over night or at least 6-7 hours.
2. Take venison loin and slice down the middle with knife like a baked potato. Fill loin with sour cream and onions or jalapeno’s if desired.
3. Wrap loin with bacon using toothpicks to secure the bacon to the loin.
4. Preheat an outdoor grill at medium-high heat.
5. Cook on grill till meat reaches desired temp about 170 degrees. Watch for flare ups with the bacon grease and use temperature probe to ensure cooked temperature. (Cook slowly as cooking deer meat too long can make it tuff.) Eat & enjoy!