A little deer meat, a lot of cheese, and some spice makes these ground venison quesadillas especially tasty and nice!Read more
One seriously delicious piece of meat!
‘- 1 lb. Ground venison
– 1 package string cheese sticks
– 1 lb. bacon
– 1/2 cup diced onions
– 1/2 cup diced green peppers
– 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
– 1 egg
– Salt & pepper to taste
1. Mix ground venison with diced onions, peppers, mushrooms, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Season venison burger to taste.
2. Slide a piece of string cheese down the length of the skewer so the string cheese sits in the middle.
3. Form the venison burger mixture around the piece of sting cheese so that the cheese is completely encased by the venison burger.
4. Wrap the ground venison and cheese on a stick with bacon.
5. Grill until bacon is done.
6. Serve on a stick like a corn dog or slide it on a brat bun to enjoy the most fantastic “burger” ever created!