This simple twist to a classic shore lunch fish fry will have everybody wanting you to catch more crappies. The recipe works well with just about any panfish...Read more
Kabobs that are easy to make, quick to cook, and fun to eat! Best of all they’re wrapped in bacon and filled with venison!
– 1 lb. Ground venison
– 1 package string cheese sticks (cut into 1″ chunks)
– 1 lb. bacon
– 1 can biscuit dough
– 1/2 cup diced onions
– 1/2 cup diced green peppers
– 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
– 1 egg
– Salt & pepper to taste
1. Soak skewers in water for 4 hours.
2. Mix ground venison with diced onions, peppers, mushrooms, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Season venison burger to taste.
3. Roll the venison burger into 1″ meatballs.
4. Cut the biscuit dough into chunks and roll into 1/2″ balls. Cut the string cheese into 1″ chunks or use cheese cubes of your choice.
5. It’s time to assemble your kabobs…place a dough ball on the skewer, then a meatball, followed by cheese, followed by another dough ball. Repeat so that each stick is essentially a double stacked burger.
6. Once kabob is assembled, wrap the entire thing in bacon.
7. Grill until bacon is done.
8. Enjoy a new and fun filled way to eat venison burger.