A little deer meat, a lot of cheese, and some spice makes these ground venison quesadillas especially tasty and nice!Read more
Waking up in a tent will now be something you look forward too because of this awesome campfire breakfast recipe!
–Legendary Pie Iron
-Tortilla shells (6 inch)
-Bacon (bits or crumbled)
1. Start a fire and wait for coals to form for optimal cooking conditions.
2. Spray both sides of the pudgie pie maker with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place a tortilla shell in one side of the pudgie pie maker and lightly press down to form it to the pie iron.
4. Crack the egg into the tortilla shell.
5. Cover with shredded cheese and fresh bits of bacon. Add salt and pepper.
6. Place the second tortilla shell over the bacon, egg, and cheese, and close the pudgie pie maker. Tear off the excess edges of the tortilla shells hanging out of the pie iron.
7. Place the pudgie pie maker in the fire over hot coals and cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Don’t be afraid to give it a sneak peak every now and then to see how things are looking.
8. Once golden brown, remove the bacon, egg, & cheese pudgie pie from the pie iron, let cool, and enjoy your homemade campfire breakfast!