This venison taco hot dip recipe is super easy and cheesy! It's a HOT taco dip, not your run of the mill cold taco dip, so your guests will be pleased!Read more
Spice up your boring venison burgers and turn them into flavor packed patties from the Southwest!
– 1 lb. ground venison
– 1/2 cup southwest sauce
– 1/2 cup chunky salsa
– 1/2 cup pepperjack cheese (cubed)
– 2 slices white bread (cubed or crumbled)
– 1 egg
– 1/2 Tbsp. liquid smoke
– 1/2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
– salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together well.
2. Once mixed, form ground venison mixture into burger patties.
3. Grill burgers until desired doneness. Top with pepperjack cheese.
4. Top burger with lettuce, tomato, avocado , and smother in southwest sauce.