A deliciously new way to serve up venison meatballs! Stuff them with cheese, and wrap them in garlic bread!Read more
Why wouldn’t you add venison to the classic taco chip dip?
– 1 lb. ground venison
– 3/4 cup water
– 2 taco seasoning packets
– 16 ounces sour cream
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
– 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 tomato, finely chopped
– 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
– 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
1. In a large skillet, brown the venison and drain if needed.
2. Add water and one envelope taco seasoning; cook until thickened. Remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, beat sour cream, cream cheese and remaining taco seasoning packet until blended.
4. Spread in a 3-qt. dish or large platter. Add ground venison. Top with lettuce, cheddar, tomatoes, pepper and olives.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.